- Home Wine Making Booklet – with Step by Step instructions
- 30 Ltr Plastic Fermenter with Lid (food grade)
- 10 Ltr Plastic Carboy for Secondary Fermentation
- Drilled Stopper with Airlock (for Carboy) – 2 Nos.
- Wine Yeast Packets (Red / White) – 3 (each for over 20 ltrs wine must)
- Corks Wine tapered – 45 corks (made of cork wood)
- Supplies box with acid, basic blends & titration materials
- Sanitizer Powder
- Hydrometer with Cover
- Test Jar for Hydrometer
- Room Thermometer
- Flexible Tube Bottle Filler with suction pump.
- Bottle Brush
- Test tube and syringe for titration
- Bottle stickers sheet (for labeling your bottles)
The kit includes all items for making wine at home – only need to buy grapes and empty bottles for bottling the wine.
A pictorial manual is provided to guide you at each step. The manual also includes tables for those who want a more 'exact' wine, to suit their palate. These tables guide you on the adjustments needed to achieve the desired acidity and alcohol content in your wine. Tables listing acidity and specific gravities for different wine types are also provided.
List of Contents: